Apr 21 Guild Master
Some pretty minor ones today, with some fixes for artifact trait scaling for Windwalker, Feral, Fire and Shadow specs, cooldown resets for artifact challenges and more! There was also a tweet clarifying how Demon Hunters will be able to get their Warglaives of Azzinoth transmog, considering the requirement to have had the original ones drop.
- Fixed a bug where some cooldowns were not being reset properly when starting an Artifact Challenge.
- The Artifact traits Master of Combinations, Fury of Ashamane, Warmth of the Phoenix, and Mind Quickening now correctly scale based on level.
- Lady S’theno’s Watery Grave ability should now knock enemies up, rather than away.
- Fixed an issue preventing a version of Maximillian from having a mount.
- Maximillian’s Blessing of Kings should now correctly increase stats.
- Rethu’s Incessant Courage and Celumbra, the Night’s Dichotomy should no longer put you in combat with neutral creatures in certain situations.
- Fixed a bug where Riddler’s Mind-Worm could be lost if you didn’t loot the item after opening the Gift of the Mind-Seekers.
- Transferring a character to a new account should no longer remove access to World Quests.