Nov 06 Guild Master
Here you’ll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth.
Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Post)
November 5, 2019
Dungeons and Raids
- The MOTHERLODE!!
- Fixed a bug where multiple pools of Rixxa Fluxflame’s Azerite Catalyst could trigger their initial ticks of damage at the same time.
- Fixed a bug where multiple spells during the Mogul Razdunk encounter were dealing an unintentional amount of damage to pets.
- The Charging Station should more reliably spawn on days that it is available in Mechagon Island.
WoW’s 15th Anniversary
- Fixed an issue that caused players to lose access to their Lil’ Nefarian battle pet and Obsidian Worldbreaker mount if they logged out after acquiring them. Missing mounts and battle pets have also been restored to their owners’ accounts.
- Fixed an issue that caused healing and tank specialization players to enter the queue as a damage-dealer when queuing for the Memories of Azeroth raids if they were a party leader or sole member of a group.
- Korrak’s Revenge should now grant credit toward the Epic Battleground requirement for the quest, “Storming the Battlefield.”